My name is Adaora Okoli. I love to immerse myself in challenges and help others find the stepping stone that can lead them to success. I am the oldest in a family of six girls and one brother, and am residing in the beautiful Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I’ve been part of community development programs since 2003 across West Africa.
Academic background: Business Management
My specialties are in:
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Project management for the HIV/AIDS sector
- Cross cultural collaboration
- Capacity building development and tracking
- Multilingual (French, English)
Say Hi Already!